• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Physical errors occur when recording videos using VRrender or RenderToVideo

Hiyuki

Reactions
In certain scenarios, when I perform actions normally, the physical representation of the character's actions is normal.
However, when I turned on VRrender or RenderToVideo and recorded the video, the physical representation of the characters would go wrong, and even the scalp and tongue would leave the body.
How to solve it?

Probably with hardware.

I don't use the 2 methods you mentioned, but I do record videos and for more resource hungry scenes, my lower spec build-PC (i5 10400 rtx 2070s 32gb ram) can't handle playing the scene and recording video, but the higher spec play-PC can (i7 12700 rtx 3080 32gb ram) - but not always, and especially not if VaM has been running long enough to fill standby memory to the limit.

Basically, VaM can be very demanding - which is why I build on a slower machine: if it works smoothly on that, I know it will work well on a faster pc.

If you're not already using multiple VaM installations, you might have a great many vars preloading morphs - that slows VaM a lot. Try having a nice clean one for just your favourite scenes and nothing else, and a very clean one for making dirty videos :)

Back
Top Bottom