• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Why this guide " Import genesis 8 character to vam" doesn't work for me

fyxtc

Reactions
When I load the obj file, it reports an error ” Warning: Geometry did not match, failed to create morph.”
I'm sure I've set every step correctly(resolution set to base, obj less than 4mb), but I've tried numerous times and still get this error
Can anyone help me?

Sometimes G8F figure includes other Parts in her Child. Cos DAZ divided Eyelash to Other Figure in G8F. are you already checked that? if not delete em.

Upvote 0
Sometimes G8F figure includes other Parts in her Child. Cos DAZ divided Eyelash to Other Figure in G8F. are you already checked that? if not delete em.
Right, but in the wiki on this site, they mention unchecking those, so it really comes down to following every single step. It's painful, but doable, almost not worth the effort.

Upvote 0
Right, but in the wiki on this site, they mention unchecking those, so it really comes down to following every single step. It's painful, but doable, almost not worth the effort.
Thanks for the reply, I followed this, it doesn't seem to mention

Upvote 0
All I can say is ”That error means ’Something wrong is still visible in your scene’." I cannnot say more without information which g8f you load.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply, I followed this, it doesn't seem to mention

On step 17) did you RIGHT click on the Reverse Deformations and select "Yes"?

On step 21) did you try his suggestion about "uncheck restore figure" and if it didn't work, change and then LEAVE it checked?

Lastly, I'll just toss this out there, if you're importing a character is the much taller/bigger or much shorter/smaller it will probably look off.

I settled for versions where I could change an existing character's morph to more of my liking because of the problems I mentioned above.

Hopefully one of our suggestions will help you.

Upvote 0
On step 17) did you RIGHT click on the Reverse Deformations and select "Yes"?

On step 21) did you try his suggestion about "uncheck restore figure" and if it didn't work, change and then LEAVE it checked?

Lastly, I'll just toss this out there, if you're importing a character is the much taller/bigger or much shorter/smaller it will probably look off.

I settled for versions where I could change an existing character's morph to more of my liking because of the problems I mentioned above.

Hopefully one of our suggestions will help you.
Yes, very helpful, thank you:)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom