• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

They don't. You have to press "Update Pose" after you made some changes, else it will restore the settings like they have been. Just like with Timeline or any other posing tool.
Thank you for your response. I'm considering linking 'Dildo' to the pelvis and triggering NextPose in any frame of the TimeLine for alignment. Even when triggering NextPose, the CUA link remains intact. However, while 'Dildo' remembers its position, the specified Atom and Control for linking seem to disappear. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thank you for your response. I'm considering linking 'Dildo' to the pelvis and triggering NextPose in any frame of the TimeLine for alignment. Even when triggering NextPose, the CUA link remains intact. However, while 'Dildo' remembers its position, the specified Atom and Control for linking seem to disappear. Is there a way to avoid this?
Not sure what you mean. BL is definitely not responsible for dissappearing controllers.

@CheesyFX thank you for a great plugin!

I've noticed that X-Ray doesn't work properly in VR. The X-Ray penis is visible and animated, but it floats around in the scene (depend on my position) instead of being in the correct place in the body.

Arw you aware of that?

@CheesyFX thank you for a great plugin!

I've noticed that X-Ray doesn't work properly in VR. The X-Ray penis is visible and animated, but it floats around in the scene (depend on my position) instead of being in the correct place in the body.

Arw you aware of that?
Thanks! I'm aware, but I don't have a solution yet.

I need more context.

sorry for the late reply, I already added a pose but the list stays empty thus I cant use the features for dialogue actions etc. if I click on the image the cinematic cam works but that is pretty much it though, Idk what causes BL's pose me to break

Attachments

• image_2024-05-14_002752986.png
    image_2024-05-14_002752986.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
sorry for the late reply, I already added a pose but the list stays empty thus I cant use the features for dialogue actions etc. if I click on the image the cinematic cam works but that is pretty much it though, Idk what causes BL's pose me to break
Without knowing what you did I can't help or fix it I fear. Is the list empty after you reload BL? What happens if you press add pose?

Without knowing what you did I can't help or fix it I fear. Is the list empty after you reload BL? What happens if you press add pose?
that's the thing I am just making/editing my scenes and half an hour later I will notice that poseme doesnt work anymore when the HUD on the top right corner disappears. is there a plugin that can break other plugin perhaps?

that's the thing I am just making/editing my scenes and half an hour later I will notice that poseme doesnt work anymore when the HUD on the top right corner disappears. is there a plugin that can break other plugin perhaps?
Sure, but not likely in this case. Tell me what you did/added to your poses.

Hi Cheesy! I'm really becoming addicted to these plugins... and guess what? I have more questions! (Didn't you miss me?)

I love the whole anus stimulation, relaxation and gaping logic but... is it any way possible to avoid this gap?:

1715721358491.png

The lower part fit perfectly... it's a shame that the upper part have this gap.

(More questions will come...)

...and here it come... another question!

What does the "Corrective Torque" do?

1715722318287.png

Hi Cheesy! I'm really becoming addicted to these plugins... and guess what? I have more questions! (Didn't you miss me?)

I love the whole anus stimulation, relaxation and gaping logic but... is it any way possible to avoid this gap?:

The lower part fit perfectly... it's a shame that the upper part have this gap.

(More questions will come...)
Sadly not. The outcome of my morphs depends on your look and the way you penetrate. Try offsetting the dildo a little higher.

I think most questions (and some you didn't even think about) could be answered by studying the update posts ;)
Well... I'm at the V35 update (starting from the oldest) and... I've got so many info that I have too many things to test. So... I'm going to do some testing but... I think that this is THE BEST FEELINGS AND STIMULATION LOGIC I'VE EVER SEEN IN ANY INTERACTIVE SEX SIMULATION IN THE WHOLE HISTORY. Sorry for the caps but it deserved to be written like this.

Seriously mind-blowing.

Going to test...

If you don't want variation (e.g. not slowing down) set the delta to zero. Or set it to a positive value and check "onesided", so the actual value will always be greater or equal to the mean value. This holds true for any setting.
i set all deltas to 0 but there is still alot of variation like very shallow and gentle thrusts and the penis pulling out constantly that i have to manually re align everytime but atleast he doesnt stop thrusting now. would be great to have controls like vinput.autogensthruster. (auto alignment, cycle duration, duration % in, ease in/out, distance in/out)

im just trying to achieve this without using other plugins:

Last edited:
i set all deltas to 0 but there is still alot of variation like very shallow and gentle thrusts and the penis pulling out constantly that i have to manually re align everytime but atleast he doesnt stop thrusting now. would be great to have controls like vinput.autogensthruster. (auto alignment, cycle duration, duration % in, ease in/out, distance in/out)

im just trying to achieve this without using other plugins:
There is a LOT of variation in your example video...

Anyway, without fucking up the settings the thrusting will never stop completely. Also, there is a dedicated feature to prevent him from pulling out. I guess there's something wrong with your pose or the other plugins you seem to overlay with BL.
I have no problem coming close to your example with almost default settings.

There is a LOT of variation in your example video...

Anyway, without fucking up the settings the thrusting will never stop completely. Also, there is a dedicated feature to prevent him from pulling out. I guess there's something wrong with your pose or the other plugins you seem to overlay with BL.
I have no problem coming close to your example with almost default settings.
can you do a super quick video demo? im only really after the fast thrusting

So.... now I see...

1715787266644.png

:love::love::love::love::love:

You are my HERO, man! :love:

However... do you remember when I said that sometime even touching the girl labia can make her orgasm without moving a finger? Well... I think i found the problem. Sometime the Dynamic Stim Regression goes to 0.000. The Dynamic Stim Gain raise her stimulation without any contrast and she came.

I don't know what sets the DSR to 0 it seems to be timed and seems that it unlock from 0 only after an orgasm. I haven't finished to study the updates... so, this may be intentional but I wanted to advice you anyway.

Now... just a few simple questions:

1) I want some reaction from the girl when I play with her sweet holes just with a dildo tip. How can I setup this?

2) Can you point me to a nice slaps mark decals to use with decalmaker?

3) Can you be so kind to share your colliderseditor configuartion for the default dildo? (You referenced to this when you said to try to offset the dildo to avoid the anus gap, right?)

And now... study time!

Thanks man! Finally someone who appreciates the work I put into the stimulation system.:love: Most people are just like "can we have triggers for the voice levels?".

Hmm. interesting. I'll check the code but DSR should only be raised with each unrecovered orgasm and during the orgasm fade time. It should never go to 0 unless you manually set Stimulation Regression to 0 yourself.

1. Add a depth trigger to the orifice and either use the tresholds or the value changed trigger (set Input From/To to 0/desired depth) to drive your desired reactions. It isn't possible to only trigger it by a dildo though.

2. CasuaLooks has some nice ones. I used them in my slap demo scene https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/slapdemo.39710/ But be aware that DecalMaker doesn't play nicely when updating BL through my PluginSuite.

3. Huh? I never ever used ColliderEditor on anything, except for inspecting things while developing. In fact, ColliderEditor will mess with BL measurements, which in turn messes with HJ, BJ and stimulation in general. I don't recommend using it with BL, especially not for the penis or dildo!

Have fun chewing through those updates :)

EDIT: It seems like your girl is in a subscene or parented. Please don't do that. Subscenes are not supported and cause errors. Maybe parenting does too.
Btw, you should really join my discord if you're getting this involved!

Last edited:
So... your plugins also change the atoms colliders.... 🤔

I tested and I've seen that but... honestly I've got better results with Collider Editor... on both the person atom and the dildo. Mainly during vaginal penetrations. With your plugins only, if penetration goes fast and deep (like a fucking machine) it happen that sometime collisions applies a torque to the hip (for very short moments). Indeed, with my setup, all goes smooth. The cause seems to be the 2 little colliders on the side of the vagina hole. Usually I set them with a little offset on the X axis so that there is more space between them.

Also with the dildo, with your plugins only, actually it seems to go more smooth in the throat but it also add clipping issues with the vaginal penetrations.

I know, this is a very tedious and well known problem... I jsut want to say that I like what I'm getting with colliders editor and I'll try to keep it if there is not a true big problem. Mind that my scene is simple in terms of persons and penetrators: Just a girl, a dildo, and 1 or 2 basic shapes atoms. The biggest "complexity" is with all other things around (UI, CUAs and basic shapes for enviroment, instruments, tools, and so on...)... and this brings to another issue:

I simply cannot avoid using SubScene atoms. Really. They helps A LOT to keep things organized. The best I can do is to try to keep person and penetrators out of subscenes but... it will require a lot of work to check if things keeps working as I want and... I'm not seeing big differences between my scene and a fresh new one with only your plugins. So... if you want to help me, you should be so kind to explain me in more detail what kind of problems will SubScenes bring.

NOTES: Actually I'm only using FillMeUp, TouchMe and ReadMyLips (btw... it's safe to disable WatchMe and PoseMe or they need to stay enabled?). I need to add things by steps, once I get a stable situation with every step.

About Discord: I'm thinking about it but at the moment I don't have an xxx-rated account. I need to create a new one and understand how to manage two accounts without leaving "things" into temporary folders and such.

Just forgot to expose a couple of ideas:

1) Add some force reactions when the Dynamic Stim Gain is very high but you don't allow her to cum. Think about little tremors on the limbs or something similar.

2) Make the Dynamic Stim Gain and Dynamic Stim Regression values accessible for read to other plugins so that we can add things based on these values.

3) About the anus gap on my previous post: Isn't it just a morph? Can't you "just" allow us to set a morph value limit? 🤔

Edit: Never mind about point 3. I got the point (damn fucking little colliders... why the hell it's was built like this in the origin!?!?!?!? 🤬)

Last edited: