• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Community Lighting Rigs

Other Community Lighting Rigs

trety

Reactions
trety submitted a new resource:

Community Lighting Rigs - Lighting rigs

Did you ever downloaded a look because it was looking 'nice' on promo ss?
And when you used it in different scene it was ... uhm... something else?

Over a years it happened for me many times. So i started saving up lightning rigs from the looks, scenes i liked. Many times lighting made me to download them in the first place...
So i present today ... 300 Lighting rigs i personally use.
As i mentioned before these are mostly saved from existing scenes, but i did some changes.
They're saved...

Read more about this resource...

Is this look available?
Nope, sorry.
She's the very first look i started working on, since i found VaM over 2 years ago, and she always meant to be kept private.
She's based on a character from abandonded Daz based game, and recreated with Daz assets in the first place. So, she can't really be shared.

1665648404.png
1670550128.png

trety updated Community Lighting Rigs with a new update entry:

Added ~ 50 new rigs

I didn't think this will become that popular, ty all the people!

Since i released these initially i saved about 50 new rigs [including some variations...], and after talking with someone about them today I decided it's time to post an update.
I also cleaned a bit about 15 old rigs. They were saved with 'window camera' atom attached to subscene and after latest VaM update there wasn't a way to delete it anymore inside the game. It's now removed from all the rigs.

[SPOILER="Full list of new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I try to load one of these, it says that "it is not in correct form"

I can load other light rigs (from lumination, for example).

What am I doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom