• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Couple Of Things

Nobis

Reactions
Patreon
Nobis19
#1 :
Not sure if it's even a bug, yet, all of the details can be found here :

#2 :
When in editor, changing X Rotation of the objects, be it looks or static objects ( say a lamp ), rotation goes back to 45 degrees after 90 degrees mark.
E.g :
You press +45 once, it becomes 45 from zero, then you press +45 again, it becomes 90 from 45 and then if you press +45 once again, instead of becoming 135 degrees, it goes back to 45 degrees.
Same happens with - or +

. Torch started to loose it's light, up to a point where it became dark although intensity was maxed
(today the brightness started to increase instead where i had to delete the torch and create a new one)

#4. Instead of custom appearance preset game started loading genesis 2 default preset

#5. StorePresetWithName will work only on the first button, for the same character. If you do the same on another button, it will not work.

#6. ,,Managed'' to upload scene without tags :
For whatever reason hub asked to provide external download url for a free 22MB scene. Restarted the page, scene got uploaded without tags. Must be a work of the devil himself, since it's about exorcism.

#7. Fog asset from the hub, is invisible when looking at it's reflection/mirrors don't create a reflection of it.

Last edited:
#8. Had 1200~ reactions under avatar. Crossed 1000 few weeks ago or maybe even a month +. Remember that well because it was something that i was waiting for. Got bigger things in life, but still, a millstone is a millstone, even that if it was build upon green goblin s'ticks.

Today i see it back to 1060~.

Maybe, it was 1060 and that 1200 was just a some sort of spike up.

Usually i delete paid versions of the scenes once it becomes free for all, but no way i had 150~ reactions from paid content.

#9. Cannot ignore nor hide messages of one member, because, he's a guest. Had him on ignore. Don't want to know, hear or have to do anything with such individual. But now, he's a, - guest.

Last edited:
  1. Unsure
  2. Check for axis locks and other restrictions
  3. Torches are buggy AF
  4. I don't understand the context
  5. DK
  6. Report to AshAuryn if there's a bug somewhere
  7. Limitation of the CUA?
  8. Not a question
  9. Report it to AshAuryn or in Hub Feedback

Back
Top Bottom