• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Elven Sisters - Vianne and Candice

Looks Elven Sisters - Vianne and Candice

CheekiBreeki

Featured Contributor
Reactions
CheekiBreeki submitted a new resource:

Vianne - Forest Fairy - A cute elf-fairy mixed look with fairy outfit, based on Damarmau's Vianne

A cute forest fairy look. It's a remix of Damarmau's excellent Vianne elf. Think of her as Vianne's twin who transitioned from an elf to a fairy :)

View attachment 288576

What's included
  • Vianne Fairy Look
    Load from Appearance Presets > 'vianne_elfairy'. There's also a demo scene included to preview the look...

Read more about this resource...

You win as Look developer for having the good sense to make your elf character have a separate morph for the ears so they can be turned on and off as desired. I'm not sure why more developers don't do this when they make a character with extreme morphs.

Kind of like if you make a futa look, make a female version too.

You win as Look developer for having the good sense to make your elf character have a separate morph for the ears so they can be turned on and off as desired. I'm not sure why more developers don't do this when they make a character with extreme morphs.

Kind of like if you make a futa look, make a female version too.
Thanks! All credit for morph separation goes to Damarmau who made the original Vianne look that I remixed.

neck1.jpg

Neck isn't seemless

Back
Top Bottom