• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Official In Development - Various Upgrades

AshAuryn

Staff member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
ashauryn
Here are a few previous Hub suggestions that are either in development, or are still under consideration:
  • Option to modify tags for media items after the media has been posted
  • Add a filter to sort resources by CC license type
  • Option to allow users to view their own previous warnings from the moderation team
  • Add a tab or menu link to easily view "resources from your followed creators"
  • Add dependency count to the information included in search results
  • Add thumbnails from description to resource search results (implemented)
  • Add filter to sort by "Paid" or "Free" when viewing a creator's resources
  • Allow editing and edit history in private messages
  • Add ability to search by VAR filename to find the Resource associated with that VAR
  • Option to auto-fill the credits section of a resource, and add additional credits via the resource creation/edit form (implemented)
  • Remove sad/angry/laughing emojis from resource reactions

Last edited:
I would like to show support for not removing the laughing emoji. I understand that the interpretation can be of mockery but also is of finding something funny or unexpected. If the problem is ambiguity then might as well just have a thumbs up and thumbs down.

Last edited:
I personally disagree with all emojis, in my opinion they are redundant.
I support simplified thumbs up/down system. (like, love, wow, haha = "thumbs up" and sad + angry = "thumbs down")

...or follow current theme of "positivity" and have only "like" emoji (since we can't downvote reviews and new/redundant Q&A section).
That way we can strive toward no negativity fairy land. (y)

I highly agree that CC classification can be screened. This is very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom