• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
JointCorrectEE

Plugins JointCorrectEE

everlaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

JointCorrectEE - A more customizable version of Joint Correct, a corrective morph system for G2F figures.

View attachment 177179

Based on Joint Correct v11 by @FallenDancer.

The main improvement is the multiplier sliders for different parts of the body. You can now adapt the plugin to work with basically any look by cherry-picking the adjustments you want and weighting them however you want. The slider values are naturally saved with the scene/preset and can be triggered.

Another...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man. I wonder if you might know why I get this error when trying to use it? It just scrolls down the error log nonstop.

!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: Update: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MorphConfig.Update (Single value, Single min, Single max) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStoreyF.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BoneConfig.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Just wanna update. I have a clean install and my main, it happens on both

Last edited:
Hey man. I wonder if you might know why I get this error when trying to use it? It just scrolls down the error log nonstop.

!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: Update: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MorphConfig.Update (Single value, Single min, Single max) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStoreyF.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Just wanna update. I have a clean install and my main, it happens on both
Hi, make sure you have the FallenDancer.JointCorrect.11.var dependency installed.

Hey Mr. @everlaster - I am also getting the non stop error and have the dependancy in my addons folder:

at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: OnDisable: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BoneConfig.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hey Mr. @everlaster - I am also getting the non stop error and have the dependancy in my addons folder:

!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: OnDisable: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BoneConfig.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Hi, as above - make sure you have the FallenDancer.JointCorrect.11.var dependency installed.

everlaster updated JointCorrectEE with a new update entry:

v1.0.1

• prevent saving morphs to scene file
    • morphs still save to pose presets when Store Pose Morphs In Pose is checked, and to morph presets when Include Physical (Pose) is checked
  • added compatibility with a disabled atom - the plugin postpones initialization until the atom is enabled
  • the plugin UI is built only after navigating to the plugin UI for the first time
  • notification if the original Joint Correct plugin is present
  • automatically reactivate unloaded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom