Assets Kashyyyk HDRIs 8K [Star Wars: Battlefront II]

ChainedStar

Reactions
Website
rule34video.com
Patreon
ChainedStar
ChainedStar submitted a new resource:

Kashyyyk HDRIs 8K [Star Wars: Battlefront II] - 8K HDRIs of Kashyyyk location from the game Star Wars: Battlefront II

⠀A collection of 8 HDRIs of Kashyyyk location from the game Star Wars: Battlefront II. All images are in 8K resolution, prefabs have a template structure and names (facilitates interaction with them through scripts).

⠀The .var includes demo Scene with optimal (in my opinion) PostProcessing settings. Sometimes it's better to turn off the Bloom, since it creates an excessive glow. I also recommend...

Read more about this resource...

These all look very interesting and high quality, but I'm struggling to figure out a practical use case. They all seem to be essentially very physically large "sky boxes", yet the imagery is of a much closer and smaller setting. So, any people or other items I place in a scene with them look like they're straight out of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". What's the intended setup for these HDRIs in VAM?

These all look very interesting and high quality, but I'm struggling to figure out a practical use case. They all seem to be essentially very physically large "sky boxes", yet the imagery is of a much closer and smaller setting. So, any people or other items I place in a scene with them look like they're straight out of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". What's the intended setup for these HDRIs in VAM?
Increase the Scale of CUA using SkyboxColor and/or move it closer or further along one of the axes to match the size of your characters and camera angles. They can also be used as a view outside the window from real 3D building/spaceship (also changing their size if necessary).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom