• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Low FPS

Tyrelio

Reactions
Hi all!
Tell me, when I open the User Preferences tab, the FPS drops from 200-300 to 1-3 frames, and it’s almost impossible to make any changes. The scene is empty, I renamed the AddonPackages folder to exclude the influence of var files, but this did not give any result

1707564996533.png

And same problem with char:

1707565429022.png

It depends on how heavy are your characters and scene in terms of complexity, texture, lights, etc.
So it's a mix of multiple factors that need to be investigated.
But it shouldn't be going down to 1 for no reason.
It would start with a new install of VAM to exclude any issue with the base game.

Yeah this is very strange, I mean I know my VAM drops in fps when I open the UI in heavy scenes - but only by like 10-15 fps. Not sure why yours is nuking as hard as it is, as @labato80 said I'd try a fresh install.

Don't delete everything, rename your main VAM folder to something like "VirtAMate Original" and redownload all the files. See if it still happens on a fresh copy.

VAM's UI is quite hard on the framerate. Some plugins can kill your framerate and divide it by two. But 1fps, there is a major problem. Please report if you find the origin of the problem, this is very interesting for future users who could have the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom