• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Shadowbabe Encounter

Scenes Shadowbabe Encounter

Perveloper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Perveloper submitted a new resource:

Shadowbabe Encounter - During your afternoon nap, a sleep paralysis demon has her way with you. Warning: SPOOKY!

During your afternoon nap, a sleep paralysis demon has her way with you. Warning: Spooky!

Use the buttons to start. More options will appear after the first viewing.

Desktop users: Field of View of at least 60 recommended.
If buttons can't be clicked, center the camera at the chair facing you.
View attachment 224140
Credits:
Plugins: Acidbubbles - Timeline, Embody, ColliderEditor. NoStage3 - UnityAssetVamifier.
Environment: TGC - ENV_TheCharterhouseGreatChamber. ZRSX -...

Read more about this resource...

the scene does not start when i click on doze off
Is the button clickable? center your view on the chair.
Have you allowed the plugin's to run?
Are you sure freeze sound/animation is not checked?

Is the button clickable? center your view on the chair.
Have you allowed the plugin's to run?
Are you sure freeze sound/animation is not checked?
yes i click the button, it goes away then nothing happens. freeze animation is not checked, all plugins are allowed

excellent scene, only issue is if i change the female model, it mess up all positions :) ,so this scene atoms can't be changed.

excellent scene, only issue is if i change the female model, it mess up all positions :) ,so this scene atoms can't be changed.
Most looks won't work because her limbs are very long and the torso is regular sized.

Desktop POV seems to work fine but when I click on the VR pov button nothing happens and I get this error:
LoadJSON: File Saves/PluginData/EmbodyProfiles/SBEvr.embodyprofile not found
I have the latest version of Embody (58?)

I get the dame thing when I click on VR PoV. Any help?

IDK why, but every ime I start the scene some weird shadow pillars just appear around and in front that blocks the POV. Is this normal? I illuminated it for better view

Attachments

• 0d7e6a78ded3502043d1575068768761.jpg
    0d7e6a78ded3502043d1575068768761.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 0
I also get the error when clicking the VR button at the start, and then nothing happens.

for anyone who can't start in VR because of that error I found a quick solution... not sure if it breaks something but the experience looks like it should

Go to Select, find "UIButtonPOVvr" atom, control, button trigger and disable first checkbox "A_LoadProfileWithPath".

Back
Top Bottom